We offer our clients information, advice and assistance for all types of insurance offered by Bulgarian insurance companies.
TYPES OF INSURANCE:
- Insurance of movable and immovable property
Real estate insurance includes residential and commercial buildings, other types of special buildings, the fences of a building, swimming pools, outdoor playgrounds and others.
Movable property includes the furniture, electrical appliances and devices.
The major coverage of the insurance include losses and damages resulting from:
- Lightning, explosion or implosion;
- Damage caused by the fall of flying objects;
- Natural calamities (natural disasters such as storm, hail, heavy rain, flood, snow and ice, freezing, falling trees, branches, and other objects as a result of a storm or hail);
- Water supply and sewerage damages;
- Landslide or collapse of earth masses;
- Armed robbery, vandalism.
- Motor insurance
Subject to insurance are all types of motor vehicles and the life of the passengers in them.
- Third party liability (TPL)
- CASCO insurance (Casualty and Collision)
- Auto assistance, etc.
- Travel insurance
This type of insurance provides you with security and protection against unforeseen health problems during your trip or holiday in a foreign country.
- Life insurance
This is an investment for you and your family - in case of unpleasant events such as death or disability, you or your relatives will be able to overcome the financial difficulties.
- Accident insurance
This type of insurance has many varieties and offers a wide range of insurance coverage. They can be of individual or group character.
• Death in case of accident;
• Inability to work due to accident;
• Bodily injuries and others.
- Liability insurance
In your role as employer, trader, producer, professional or freelancer you may have to pay compensation to someone who has suffered material loss or injury due to your action or inaction, or negligence.
The insurance of this category covers the expenses for settling claims of third parties.